Hello friends and family,
Ryan and I
recently learned of a new fundraising opportunity from some other
families with our adoption agency that we thought sounded interesting!
We have partnered with Sanders Collections to offer very nice sheet
sets at a very reasonable price! You can get your choice of twin, full,
queen or king sheet and cal king sets in a variety of colors for $35 for any size and color!
Here is the order form with available colors: Clara Clark Sheets Order Form.
![]() |
The feedback regarding these sheets is that they're very soft and comfortable to sleep on and people love them!
Also to sweeten the deal if
you arrange an order with your local friends and family and purchase 12
or more sheet sets we will give you one of your sets for free!
Ordering
is easy: You can either fill out the order form above and email it to me, or simply email/FB message me directly and I will
add it to the next order I do! I hope to do an order in the
next week or so depending on the response I get.
If
you are out of town (from us) and we must ship to you I will add the
price of shipping onto your order as well. But if you order 12 or more I
can have the shipment sent directly to you for no shipping costs!
We can accept Paypal payments too. Just make it payable to Ryan's email: ryandhowell@gmail.com. Use the "Send Money to Family and Friends" option and we won't have to pay the 10% fee.
We can accept Paypal payments too. Just make it payable to Ryan's email: ryandhowell@gmail.com. Use the "Send Money to Family and Friends" option and we won't have to pay the 10% fee.

No comments:
Post a Comment